The College Board College HandbookBook - 2018
Presents information on enrollment, fields of study, admission requirements, expenses and student activities at 3,800 four-year and two-year colleges and universities and technical schools, as well as 40 indexes for the maximum ease of use. Original.
This is the only guide available that contains objective information on every accredited college in the United States--2,200 four-year colleges and universities, and 1,700 two-year community colleges and technical schools. With its clearly laid-out entries and more than 40 indexes, the College Handbook 2018 is also the fastest, easiest way for students to narrow a college search and compare the schools that they're interested in.
• comprehensive listings of admission requirements, majors, sports, on-campus activities and campus computing
• targeted information for home-schooled students and students considering community college as an option
• useful features for black and Hispanic students -tables of early decision and wait-list outcomes show information that can't be found in any other guide
• planning calendar and worksheets help students organize their applications and stay on track
• updated annually by a team of editors who verify information with each college, making the College Handbook 2018 the best college reference guide available