Headhunter Hiring Secrets 2.0
How to Fire up your Career and Land your Ideal Job!Book - 2016
Can 50,000+ Job Hunters be Wrong?
Well, maybe, but highly doubtful!
Over 50,000 job hunters used the ground-breaking, revolutionary tactics and strategies featured in the international best-selling job hunting book Headhunter Hiring Secrets: The Rules of the Hiring Game Have Changed . . . Forever! (first published in 2010) to aid them in their job search during one of the most challenging job markets in generations. Now comes the much anticipated sequel to this widely popular job-hunting book, Headhunter Hiring Secrets 2.0.
In this completely updated and totally revised edition of the original book, author Skip Freeman, one of the nation's top "headhunters," once again shows today's job hunters precisely what they must do to effectively compete in the still challenging job market. He shows them how to be thoroughly prepared--before even thinking about venturing into the job market--and how to dramatically improve their chances of landing an exciting new job.
Using a step-by-step, detailed approach, here are just a few of the proven tactics and strategies Skip addresses in Headhunter Hiring Secrets 2.0 . . . How to . . .
- Jump start and take TOTAL control of your job search.
- Avoid the "apply online" "black hole."
- Get headhunters and other hiring professionals and jobs finding you.
- Ensure that your cover letter not only gets READ but also lands you the interview.
- Find and get to "the boss" ahead of your competition.
- ACE any interview. FACT: Most hiring managers do not know how to interview. Learn how to turn this fact to your advantage.
- PUTT (Pick Up The Telephone). What to say and how to say it.
- Get your resume READ when most are "gone in 60 seconds."
- Play and WIN the hiring game (yes, it still is a game!).
Do the tactics and strategies featured in the Headhunter Hiring Secrets series of job-hunting books actually work? You be the judge:
Job candidates who are coached by and presented to hiring companies by Skip's management recruiting firm, The HTW ("Hire to Win") Group, walk away with the job offerseven out of ten times, when compared to other candidates vying for the same positions and going it alone!
With the job market continuing to improve and expand, many GREAT new jobs are being added almost daily to the marketplace. So, if you have the desire to move your career to the next level, but aren't quite certain how you can--or should--go about realizing that goal, Headhunter Hiring Secrets 2.0 is a job-hunting book that can definitely benefit you!