Costa RicaBook - 2016
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Costa Rica is your in-depth guide to the very best of this beautiful country.
From lush rain forests and sprawling beaches to majestic jaguars and beautiful scarlet macaws, Costa Rica offers travelers a unique and vibrant experience and draws them in with its natural beauty. A 48-page field guide to Costa Rica's varied wildlife and habitats can help you explore and provides detailed information on local species, national parks, and preserves, plus practical tips on how to plan your trip and photograph wildlife.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Costa Rica.• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Costa Rica truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.