SydneyBook - 2015
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Sydney is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House, laze on the Bondi Beach sand, or experience the style and substance of Sydney's eateries; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sydney and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Sydney Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus over 41 colour neighbourhood maps
- Covers Bondi, Manly, Surry Hills, Inner West, Circular Quay, the Rocks, Darlinghurst, Paddinton, Centennial Park, Coogee, Sydney Harbour, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Pyrmont, City Centre, Haymarket, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Sydney, our most comprehensive guide to Sydney, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Sydney? Check out our Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover Australia, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Lonely Planet Sydney is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House, laze on the Bondi Beach sand, or experience the style and substance of Sydney's eateries; all with your trusted travel companion.