Clear Answers & Smart Advice for your ToddlerBook - 2016
A parent's guide to the trials and tribulations of toddlerhood, written in the popular style of Baby 411, shares practical advice in a question-and-answer format for easy reference and covers a wide range of topics, from potty-training and picky eating habits to discipline and identifying developmental problems. Original.
Ingram Publishing Services
You’ve made it! Your baby has turned one! Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions — and Toddler 411 has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who’ve “been there, done that” . . . and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you’ll learn:
• The truth about The Terrible Twos—and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
• Picky Eaters—learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers.
• Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that’s not a typo—learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work.
• What’s normal—and what’s not when it comes to your toddler’s growth and development. Spot the early clues for autism and other red flags.
• Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards. The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler!
This new 5th edition is revised and expanded with new content:
1. Cow's milk and dairy alternatives Safety, health and nutritional needs.
2. Picky Eater Primer More tricks and tips for dealing with picky eaters!
3. Food allergies on the rise. A special section on food allergies and gluten sensitivities.
4. Preschools:When to go, why to go!
Toddlers! Nature's way of making parents wonder just what the heck they are doing being parents. From picky eaters to temper tantrums, toddlers present special, uh, challenges. Good news: TODDLER 411 is your beacon of light. From the best-selling Baby 411 series, TODDLER 411 tackles all those thorny issues when raising a toddler, from toilet training and beyond! Easy to read questions and answers from a trusted pediatrician and best-selling author, both of whom are moms!