PCATBook - 2004-
Reviews concepts covered in the Pharmacy College Admission Test; offers tips on study skills, test-taking strategies, and practice questions; and provides a sample exam.
Simon and Schuster
- Full-length practice test with detailed answer explanations
- Diagnostic test
- Complete math and science review
- Effective score-raising strategies
- Methods for acing the Writing sections
- Tips for dealing with test-day stress
PCAT is given in June, August, October, and January.
The sections of PCAT are: verbal ability, quantitative ability, reading comprehension, knowledge of basic principles and concepts of biology, general and elementary organic chemistry.
Check inside this book for a chance to win $5000 to use for school and other prizes!