IPhone All-in-one for DummiesBook - 2015
The easy way to have fun with your iPhone - fully updated for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!
Are you all about your iPhone? You've come to the right place! iPhone All-in-One For Dummies covers all the basics and beyond to give you hands-on, all-encompassing coverage of your new smartphone. Written in plain English and packed with tons of full-color photographs that help bring the information to life, this friendly guide shows you how to activate the iPhone, control the multi-touch and voice-recognition interfaces, tour the iPhone's built-in apps and settings, set up security features, start sending texts, and configure e-mail. Next, it moves on to tackling the iPhone's more advanced features, like capturing and sharing photos, tapping into maps, acquiring and listening to music, creating and sharing notes and memos, making video calls with FaceTime, and much more.
Fully updated to reflect Apple's newest iPhone hardware and iOS software, along with the new iLife and iWork apps, this new edition of iPhone All-in-One For Dummies takes the guesswork out of making the most of your iPhone. If you're using your Apple smartphone at home, at work, or on the go, everything you need to have fun and work smarter with your iPhone is right inside.
- Covers iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and older iPhone models
- Offers five full-color books of content that add up to nearly 600 pages of material—big bang for your buck
- Provides steps for setting up your iPhone and synching with iCloud
- Includes complementary online video course material
- Walks through troubleshooting and fixing common iPhone problems
Whether this is your first iPhone or an upgrade to the latest version, iPhone All-in-One For Dummies helps you unlock all of its incredible capabilities.