Kids' RoomsBook - 2010
In homes with growing children, every room is a kid’s room! This essential guide shows you how to create stylish, child-friendly spaces—from overall design schemes to imaginative organization solutions to easy, step-by-step decorating projects to enjoy with your child.
A nurturing home encourages children to explore, learn, and play--in short, to thrive. Organized according to kids' daily activities, Kids' Rooms offers practical ideas for creating safe, stimulating, and fun spaces throughout your home. Designed with busy parents in mind, Kids' Rooms delivers storage projects that instantly add style to kids' spaces. From advice on setting up the ideal bedroom and whimsical play spaces to ideas on making the bathroom child-friendly, Kids' Rooms will help you create comfortable, stylish spaces you and your child will love.
Kids Rooms’ breaks it down for parents, room by room, offering solid advice about crafting spaces that feel familiar, yet special and inventive, and that inspire their young inhabitants to explore and create. For each room, you’ll find:
- Basic checklists of items that each space needs.
- Storage solutions that put all must-have items at kid’s-hand level.
- Breakout spreads that zoom in on smart specifics.
- Clever and sweet ideas for personalizing touches that showcase your child’s interests.
- Design ideas that make it easy for kids to develop healthy habits, from hygiene and nutrition to learning and physical activity.