Breastfeeding Made Simple
Seven Natural Laws for Nursing MothersBook - 2010
The Definitive Guide to Breastfeeding Your Baby
Breastfeeding may be natural, but it may also be more challenging than you expect. Some mothers encounter doubts and difficulties, from struggling with the first few feedings to finding a gentle and loving way to comfortably wean from the breast.
This second edition of Breastfeeding Made Simple is an essential guide to breastfeeding that every new and expectant mom should own-a comprehensive resource that takes the mystery out of basic breastfeeding dynamics. Understanding the seven natural laws of breastfeeding will help you avoid and overcome challenges such as low milk production, breast refusal, weaning difficulties, and every other obstacle that can keep you from enjoying breastfeeding your baby.
Breastfeeding Made Simple will help you to:
- Find comfortable, relaxing breastfeeding positions
- Establish ample milk production and a satisfying breastfeeding rhythm with your baby
- Overcome discomfort and mastitis
- Use a breast pump to express and store milk
- Easily transition to solid foods