Cracking the LSAT With DVD
Random House, Inc.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the LSAT with 6 full-length practice tests, a DVD with expert tutorials, thorough LSAT content breakdowns, a bonus "LSAT Insider" guide to law school, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· DVD featuring video tutorials and advice from leading course instructors
· Expert content reviews for all LSAT sections
· Drills for each area—Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing
· Key strategies for tackling tough Games question sets
· Special bonus section packed with information about the admissions landscape, legal job market, law school rankings and ratings, and more
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 4 additional full-length practice exams
· Instant score reports for both book & online tests
· Full answer explanations, plus free performance analysis
· Step-by-step problem-solving guides for difficult Games and Arguments problems
· Video tutorials showing you our strategies in action
· Extra drills to hone your technique
· Bonus resources, including law school profiles and ranking lists
Baker & Taylor
Complemented by a DVD that enables access to a total of six full-length practice exams, a reference for aspiring law students provides detailed explanations for every question, strategies for each section of the test, and comprehensive score reports.
Complemented by a DVD with video tutorials, a LSAT study guide includes 2 full-length practice exams, as well as access to four more online, and provides detailed explanations for every question, strategies for each section of the test and comprehensive score reports. Original.
New York : Random House
Branch Call Number:
v. ;,28 cm. +,1 videodisc (sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.)