Cracking the LSAT With DVD
Random House, Inc.
If it’s on the LSAT, it’s in this book. Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2011 Edition, includes:
• Access to 6 full-length practice tests—2 in the book and 4 online
• Detailed explanations for every practice question
• Comprehensive website with more practice test questions, score reports, reviewing, and essay grading
• Engaging video tutorials from The Princeton Review’s top instructors
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the LSAT
• Strategies to help you solve even the most difficult questions in Games, Arguments, and Reading Comprehension
• Detailed chapter about logic games with helpful drills
• Online, interactive tutorial lessons with extra practice problems
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!
Baker & Taylor
Complemented by a DVD that enables access to a total of six full-length practice exams, a reference for aspiring law students provides detailed explanations for every question, strategies for each section of the test and comprehensive score reports. Original.
Each year, we help more than two million students score higher on exams like the LSAT®. Check out our courses, other books, and website (PrincetonReview.com) for advice on getting into law school and planning a career.
"Anyone who's ever taken a (standardized) exam will recognize the obvious usefulness of The Princeton Review's advice." Wall Street Journal
Complemented by a DVD that enables access to a total of six full-length practice exams, a reference for aspiring law students provides detailed explanations for every question, strategies for each section of the test, and comprehensive score reports.
New York : Random House
Branch Call Number:
v. ;,28 cm. +,1 videodisc (sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.)