Relax and mingle after the fun social bonding activity of Babytime. Parent Time provides parents and caregivers an opportunity to meet other parents, learn new parenting skills, and share information and resources. Suitable for parents of babies 23 months and younger.
2020 Speaker Schedule:
- January 16 – White Rock Health Unit Nurse: Nutrition and Healthy Eating for Babies and Toddlers
- February 20 – READ Surrey/White Rock Society: How to Get Your Toddlers/Babies Excited About Reading.
- March 12 – White Rock Health Unit Nurse
- April 2 – Early Years Hub
- May 21 – White Rock Health Unit Nurse
- June 18 – Colleen Blundell (BCAA): Correctly Harnessing and Safely Transporting Children on BC Roads.
- September 17 – White Rock Health Unit Nurse
- November 19 – White Rock Health Unit Nurse